It is extremely important to remember that your recovery to optimal health is a process and not an event. The NUCCA adjustment removes the nerve interference to allow the healing to come from within. Some practice members may feel an immediate relief from their symptoms and some may not. Many times a practice member will notice that their health has improved in other areas of the body that they didn't expect.
The number of adjustments needed from person to person varies. This variance is due to many factors that include:
- Patient compliance (following the doctors recommendations)
- How much damage there is to the spinal structures
- Exercise habits
- Emotional and physical stress
- The shape of your spinal bones
The time it takes to feel better relies on a
number of factors that include:
- Type and severity of the condition(s)
- How long you have had the condition
- What other treatments you have had
- Medications you are taking
- Patient compliance
(following the doctors recommendations)
We are here to walk with you on your journey toward improved health and well-being!